ePIC 2012 - the 10th ePortfolio and Identity Conference
- 0 Commentaires
- 3022 Nombre de visites
Should everybody have an ePortfolio? How do ePortfolios contribute to the identity construction process? How do ePortfolios support the acquisition of 21st century skills? How do ePortfolios support lifelong learning, orientation and employability? How can we make ePortfolios fully interoperable? To find the answers to these questions, and more, join us at ePIC 2012, the 10th ePortfolio and Identity Conference.
The worldwide emergence of ePortfolios is an indicator of the need to review our approach to education and lifelong learning, at the same time demonstrating that it is possible to make learning and assessment more authentic and integrated. ePortfolios are at the source of a new generation of tools dedicated to valuing and celebrating the achievements of the individual, from nursery school to lifelong and life-wide learning. It is also a technology reinforcing the link between individual, organisational and community learning.
Over the last ten years, considerable effort has been invested in the development of ePortfolio technologies and practice. To further developments in this field, the main goal of the 10th international ePortfolio and Identity Conference is to offer a forum where researchers and practitioners can discuss theoretical aspects, open issues, and innovative approaches and share the latest advances in the state of the art and practices in:
- development of lifelong learner / professional / citizen identity;
- individual / community ePortfolios and identities;
- recognition of informal, lifelong and life-wide learning;
- accreditation of prior experience and learning (APEL), curriculum design and assessment;
- integrative learning and holistic development;
- continuing professional development and sustainable employability;
- development of distributed ‘communities of practice’, community and organisational development.