- 0 Kommentare
- 1512 Aufrufe
The general aim of the conference is to promote international collaboration in Education and Research in all educational fields and disciplines. The attendance of more than 700 delegates from 70 different countries is expected.
- Global Issues in Education and Research
- Education: New Trends and Experiences
- Research: New Trends and Experiences
- New Challenges in the Higher Education Area
- Teacher Training
- Curriculum Design
- Accreditation and Quality Assurance
- University-Industry Cooperation
- International Projects
- Technology in Teaching and Learning
- E-content Management and Development
Call for Papers:
Abstract Submission Deadline: July 19th, 2012 (included) (*)
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: September 3rd, 2012
Final Paper Submission Deadline: October 4th, 2012 (included) (*)
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone
Types of contributions:
You can present your projects in three modalities: in person (either oral or poster presentation) or virtually (not attending authors).
For information about registration and the tentative programme click here.